Another month has flown by!
I don’t have much to report this month since I fell way behind. And to be completely honest, it’s been very frustrating. January and February were great months and even when I didn’t reach my lofty goals, I was still making progress. I feel like that has stalled now. I fell behind. It has mainly been due to life happening. I’m kinda feeling like everything in my life has fallen behind. But I’m determined to get caught up and refocused.
I had previously mentioned that my ebook would be published April 1st. I decided to push that back some (date TBD) because I want it to be incredibly awesome. It’s well on it’s way but I want to continue adding to it before I release it.
Now for the honest results from March, the good, bad and ugly.
Successes and challenges
- Newsletters went out once a week. I’m still experimenting with the best days and times to send it and have some data to look over. (Are you subscribed to my newsletter? Here’s the link if you’d like to – I’ll even give you a free ebook).
- Growth in all social media platforms (albeit very minor growth)
- My challenges now are figuring out how to increase my pageviews even more and maintain that level.
- My biggest challenge right now is finding time to do everything that I’d like to. The good news is that I have a list of post ideas so I’ve got plenty of new content coming. I currently have a list long enough for about 87 years of content. And I add to it daily.
- I focused on growing my email list but I am finding this very challenging.
- A huge challenge this month was sticking to my schedule. Several posts ended up being late but I eventually did get them posted.
March pageviews held steady despite my lack of focus so I’ve very thankful for that.
Top 5 Posts for the Month
Income and Expenses
Now for the accounting stuff.
|Food Blogger Pro||$29.00|
- 20K+ views
- 8 non-sponsored posts
- Increase in social media
- Grow email list (currently at 101 – you can help me reach this one and subscribe here :))
- 3 recipes for ebook
Now back to the kitchen and get some more recipes created!
I’d love to hear your comments below and always welcome any suggestions of things you’d like to see on the website!