Summary: My Real Food Family grew out of April’s quest to eliminate processed foods from her family’s diet. As an endurance athlete and busy mom, she saw the need for healthy, real foods that could be prepared quickly and on the table in a matter of minutes. So she developed quick, easy to prepare recipes that families would love to eat and began sharing those in 2012. Since then, her traffic has grown steadily through the blog and social media. Readers are eager to find ways to conveniently feed their families and love using real, unprocessed ingredients.
Benefits of advertising with us:
- Increase your company/product exposure to reach an engaged audience looking for healthy alternatives
- Your ad will be placed on our homepage and mentioned in posts throughout the month
- Page views are growing dramatically with increased engagement, resulting in additional click throughs for your company
Focus: My Real Food Family focuses on healthy, nutritious meals that use all natural ingredients and can be prepared in about 30 minutes or less. We are focused on helping families eat healthier with real food that tastes real good!
Content: We post new recipes twice a week along with one informational post about a nutritionally related topic. From time to time, we publish recipe collections such as our family’s favorite soups, crock pot freezer meals, or delicious no-bake desserts.
Unique Visitors (per month): 10,000+
Page Views (per month: 15,000+
Social Media Footprint
Facebook: Our fan page has 12,000+ followers. We regularly promote recipes, host giveaways, encourage discussion, and share within the community.
Twitter: We currently have over 2,900+ Twitter followers and are actively working to grow that number in the near future.
Instagram: With almost 2,000 followers, we share behind the scenes pictures of food photo shoots, meal prep, and anything else that allows readers a glimpse into a healthier lifestyle.
Pinterest: We have nearly 9,100 Pinterest followers and have found this to be a fantastic source of traffic. Recipes and nutrition information is posted on our boards and well as shared boards that have a much wider reach.
Stumbleupon: We have recently started using Stumbleupon to increase readership and have seen encouraging results. We are actively growing our presence on Stumbleupon.
My Real Food Family is happy to review your product, write an honest review, and share with our readers. Along with product reviews, we would love to promote a giveaway of your product. Response rates to reviews and giveaways have an extremely high view and interaction rate so this is a very effective way to promote your brand or product. Please contact us for pricing for sponsored posts.
- Product reviews will only be done when a sample is provided
- Product reviews will only be done when a second product is available to give away to readers, unless other compensation is provided
- Samples will not be returned
- Negative reviews will not be posted at the request of company
- At the company’s request, we will provide a draft of the review prior to publishing
- Products must be related to a healthy, real food diet, healthy living, or food preparation products. If you have questions, please feel free to email for verification/approval
Brands we’ve worked with:
Carnation Breakfast Essentials
Wish-Bone Salad Dressing
Stouffers Fit Kitchen
goodness knows snack squares
Tom’s of Maine
EAS Sports Nutrition
Johnson & Johnson
American Heart Association
My Brother’s Salsa
How do we protect visitor information?
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy