Happy New Year! I hope your year is off to a fantastic start! I always like to spend the last couple days of the year reflecting on the past year and reviewing all the amazing things that happened throughout the year. It really sets the tone for the upcoming year. And this year was no different! 2013 was an incredible year! I published a ton of new recipes and experimented with many foods that I had never really eaten before. Some were flops but some turned out great! I am super excited about 2014….I’ve got some amazing things coming soon! But for now, I want to share with you the top 13 most viewed recipes from 2013!
- Gluten free Quinoa Brownies
- Slow cooker chicken tortilla soup
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Quinoa Pizza Bites
- Crock pot Minestrone
- Delicious (and easy) No Bake Chocolate Truffles
- Tomato Spinach Salad
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Easy Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagna (Gluten Free)
- Chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookie bars
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Spicy Tabasco Chickpeas
What was your favorite recipe of 2013?