I am so excited to bring to you our first guest blogger! I think you’ll really enjoy this recipe that Emily from Hudson and Emily brings us! Enjoy the recipe and be sure to connect with her for more awesomeness! If you’d like to be a featured guest on the blog, just use the contact form and send me a note!
Emily blogs with her husband Hudson about everything from memories to marriage to motivation – as well as how to have a frugal and healthy lifestyle! Hudson and Emily are Christians, summer lovers, and adventure seekers. Visit them at HudsonAndEmily.com 🙂
Chocolate Chip Cake
1 3/4 cup flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3 medium-sized ripe bananas
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take butter out of fridge to soften.
3. In large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Mash bananas.
5. Add mashed bananas, yogurt, butter, and vanilla to mixture.
6. Beat until combined, then beat one minute more on medium speed.
7. Add eggs and beat one minute more.
8. Stir in chocolate chips.
9. Grease 9×13 pan and pour batter inside.
10. Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
11. Let cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.