Eating raw cookie dough was one of my favorite things to do growing up. I didn’t care about the risk of eating raw eggs – I mean, it was cookie dough, right?!? My kids loved eating it too and I know we’re not the only ones who enjoy it. Now that I’m eating healthier, I don’t eat raw cookie dough anymore and try to avoid processed sugar and ingredients. That doesn’t have to mean that I don’t get to enjoy yummy treats anymore though! This delicious cookie dough fudge offers all of the deliciousness of raw cookie dough with no guilt, no raw eggs, and no processed sugar or flour. Not only are they vegan, gluten free, and flourless, but they give you a healthy boost of fiber from the chickpeas and healthy fat from the nut butter. Go ahead and enjoy a guilt-free sweet treat! You could even add it to my homemade ice cream for some cookie dough ice cream.
- 1 can chickpeas (drained, rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 8 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life chips to keep them gluten free)
- Add chickpeas, peanut butter, almond milk, dates and vanilla into a food processor.
- Mix until completely smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Place batter into muffin cups and freeze for about 4 hours.
What is your favorite sweet treat? Do you like raw cookie dough?