I’m a huge fan of no-bake, super easy, only a couple of ingredients recipes so these pistachio date bites are the ideal recipe for me.
With just two simple ingredients and a food processor, you can have a tasty little treat in a matter of minutes. Pistachios and dates are all you need for this one!
These bites are a naturally sweetened little treat! It’s actually pretty amazing that something so simple can be packed with so much taste and actually be good for you too.
- 1 cup pistachios
- 2 cups Medjool dates, pitted
- Add pistachios to food processor and pulse a few times.
- Set aside half of pistachios, leaving half in food processor.
- Add dates to food processor until it forms a sticky ball.
- Roll mix into small bite-sized balls and coat with pistachios that were set aside.
- Enjoy now or refrigerate for later!
Want to see more healthy, no bake treats? Check out this collection!