This is one of my all-time favorite recipes. It’s a great dessert AND a great breakfast 🙂
The best part? It’s less than 200 calories per serving!
Chocolate Chip Cake
1 3/4 cup flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3 medium-sized ripe bananas
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take butter out of fridge to soften.
3. In large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Mash bananas.
5. Add mashed bananas, yogurt, butter, and vanilla to mixture.
6. Beat until combined, then beat one minute more on medium speed.
7. Add eggs and beat one minute more.
8. Stir in chocolate chips.
9. Grease 9×13 pan and pour batter inside.
10. Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
11. Let cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
ENJOY!! What are some of YOUR favorite low-fat desserts?