- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 12 almonds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- dark chocolate
- Add coconut, vanilla and maple syrup to the food processor and blend until coconut is moist.
- Using a spoon, scoop out a spoonful and roll into balls (or shape into ovals).
- Place on parchment paper and add one almond to the top of each ball.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes to allow bites to harden a bit.
- Melt chocolate and combine with coconut oil until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate mixture over each ball.
- Refrigerate about 10 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.