You guys know by now that I’m a huge fan of using my slow cooker. It’s just so easy to add a few ingredients. And as much as I enjoy soups and chilis from the slow cooker, sometimes the family wants something else. So I delivered with this moist and juicy lemon garlic chicken. We didn’t even need a knife to cut the chicken in pieces! And the flavor was amazing!
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Add chicken to lightly oiled slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add garlic and parsley.
- Pour lemon juice and chicken broth over chicken.
- Cook on low about 6 hours.
What is your favorite way to eat chicken? How often do you use your slow cooker?
Be sure to check out some of our other chicken recipes here!