I’ve been looking for healthy snacks that I could take to work and have around the house for my family. We always have fruit around to snack on but sometimes you just want something different.
Roasted curry chickpeas to the rescue! This recipe provided ALL of that….it is flavorful and crunchy….and healthy! Curry chickpeas are super easy to make and can be easily doubled to make grab and go snacks. A big batch is perfect to portion out for healthy snacks throughout the week.
- 1 15-oz. can chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Toss chickpeas in olive oil and place on a baking dish.
- Roast for about 40 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes to make sure they don't burn.
- Combine the spices and coat roasted chickpeas and enjoy!